The Ultimate Comforter

I don’t know about you, but that pandemic-that-shall-not-be-named has really taken a hold on my life more than I thought it would. We all know what happened to that whole idea of two weeks to slow the spread right? I found it so difficult to find comfort with everything that was going on in the world and directly in my community.

I was STRESSED to say the least. I missed my students, I missed my friends, I missed my family, and I missed life as I used to know it - pre-panini. Yup, I named this pandemic so many things to help me cope and panini is probably my favorite. When I get so overwhelmed and stressed I usually go to my sweet pup, Kovu, or I lean on my “people” to help me get through it first. Yes I love my sweet Kovu and yes the community of people I have surrounded myself with is a supportive and loving one but I wasn’t seeking Him to help me get through it. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” -John 14:27. Jesus is who I should be seeking in these stressful and overwhelming times - pandemic or no pandemic. Now, I am not saying don’t lean on your Earthly community as Jesus gave them to you to help you but always remember to lean on Jesus FIRST.

He is the ultimate comforter.

“Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.” -2 Thessalonians 3:16 

~Natasha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created.” - Esther 4:14

New Beginnings Make New Endings

Oh the Places You'll Go!